Randy L Crews CPA PLLC Statement of Privacy.
Randy L Crews CPA PLLC is committed to protecting your privacy. This Statement of Privacy applies to Randy L Crews CPA PLLC Web site and governs data collection and usage at all Randy L Crews CPA PLLC sites and services; it does not apply to other online or offline sites, products or services. Please read the Randy L Crews CPA PLLC Statement of Privacy. Randy L Crews CPA PLLC is an eCommerce web site. Personal information of all users is collected, used and disclosed as described in this Statement of Privacy.
Collection of your Personal Information
As an e-Commerce Web site, Randy L Crews CPA PLLC collects personal information, such as your e-mail address, name, home or work address or telephone number. Information collected by Randy L Crews CPA PLLC is used solely for the purpose of billing your online purchases. Randy L Crews CPA PLLC does not collect any information about your computer hardware and software.
Randy L Crews CPA PLLC encourages you to review the privacy statements of Web sites you choose to link to from Randy L Crews CPA PLLC so that you can understand how those Web sites collect, use and share your information. We are not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on Web sites outside of the Randy L Crews CPA PLLC Web site.
Use of your Personal Information
Randy L Crews CPA PLLC and its operational service partners collect and use your personal information to process product orders and deliver the products requested. It is possible that Randy L Crews CPA PLLC may also use personal information to inform you of other products or services available from Randy L Crews CPA PLLC and its affiliates.
Randy L Crews CPA PLLC may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
Randy L Crews CPA PLLC does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. Randy L Crews CPA PLLC may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your personal information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party.
We occasionally hire other companies to provide limited services on our behalf, such as handling the processing and delivery of mailings, providing customer support, processing transactions, or performing statistical analysis of our services. We will only provide those companies the personal information they need to deliver the service.
They are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information and are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose.
Randy L Crews CPA PLLC does not use or disclose sensitive personal information, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
Randy L Crews CPA PLLC may access and/or disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Randy L Crews CPA PLLC or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Randy L Crews CPA PLLC including its Web site; or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Randy L Crews CPA PLLC or the public.
Personal information collected on this site may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which Randy L Crews CPA PLLC or its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities, and by using this site, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country. Randy L Crews CPA PLLC abides by the safe harbor framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of data.
Control your Personal Information
Randy L Crews CPA PLLC offers its customers choices for the collection, use and sharing of personal information. You may notify us of your preferences by emailing [firstname.lastname@example.org]. Please be sure to provide complete account information so we can identify you in our records.
You may also stop the delivery of future promotional e-mail from Randy L Crews CPA PLLC by responding directly to any email you receive with a request to remove you from the mailing list
Security of your Personal Information
Randy L Crews CPA PLLC is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. For example, we store the personal information you provide on computer systems with limited access, that are located in controlled facilities. When we transmit highly confidential information (such as a credit card number) over the Internet, we protect it through encryption throughout.
Changes to this Statement
Randy L Crews CPA PLLC will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. If there are material changes to this Statement or in how Randy L Crews CPA PLLC will use your personal information, Randy L Crews CPA PLLC will prominently post such changes prior to implementing the change.
Randy L Crews CPA PLLC encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how Randy L Crews CPA PLLC is protecting your information.
Terms and Conditions:
Randy L Crews CPA PLLC's relationship with you in regard to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term 'Randy L Crews CPA PLLC' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is [4425 N McColl Rd, McAllen TX 78504].
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Telephone Number
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of United States of America.
We are 100% committed to you, our valued client's complete satisfaction. All refund requests are handled per our client engagement terms. If you have questions regarding those terms, please contact us and we'll be happy to discuss it further with you.
All financial statements, reports, tax returns will be delivered electronically via 128-bit encryption on the clients' private secure portals or be delivered physically on paper in our office. No items containing confidential information will be mailed via courier or private delivery service.